08.10.2016

Kiko #359 (Pesca Chiaro)

Hello girls!
It's been a month (or actually even more :D ) since I am back to Ukraine and I think it's time to get back to blogging :). I got many nail polishes in Germany and I plan to show you them as soon as I will make swatches. So fingers crossed for a sunny weather :).
Today the weather outside is really bad, it's been raining whole day long, but I will show you a cheerful nail polish :).
Kiko #359 (Pesca Chiaro) is a peach creme nail polish.
Application was good. Drying time was fast.
I used 2 thick coats without top coat for the photos below.
Hope you have a good weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

20 комментариев:

  1. Oh, yes, it's definitely cheerful and "sunny" :-) (if you're interested, the name in english is "Light Peach")

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi dear Irina, I'm back too after some centuries...!
    What a pretty peachy shade :*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's a lovely shade of peach - suits you very well!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Bright nail polishes are perfect on dull days, they bring joy! This colour fits you a lot!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice peach! I've never been to Germany but it seems fun :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Oh I love this one! It has such a cheery an uplifting feeling to it :) I love polishes that have that feeling.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...