16.11.2016

F.U.N Lacquer - Pay Day (H)

F.U.N Lacquer Pay Day (H) is my first nail polish from this brand :).
Pay Day (H) is a silver flakes nail polish in a shimmery holographic base. Unfortunately holographic shimmer is seen only in the sunlight, but the silver flakes sparkle like crazy! :D
Application was good. Drying time was ok.
I used 3 thin coats + top coat for the photos below.
Thanks for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

15 комментариев:

  1. Hi dear Irina, I have recently bought my first two FUN laquers too, and I'm quite satisfied. I like your polish, it shines a lot in the sun.
    Kisses

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very elegant, it is perfect for Christmas time that is coming! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I had something a bit familiar (ilnp - fame). it also had a lot of flakes and holographic base, but actually it wasn't love :p so I found it a new home ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. OH wow, that really is super blingy, perfect for a festive occasion!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is simply gorgeous! It would be so perfect for new years!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I don't buy many polishes any more, but I ALMOST bought this one because of this post lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. wow !! gorgeous

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. If I think of removing it without peeloff I shiver hehe :-P But it is just stunning! So sparkly!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...