01.06.2017

OPI - Give Me Space (+ comparison)

Hello everyone! :)
Oh, it's been really long time since my last blog post :D. And to be honest, I don't have excuses why I didn't blog for so long... I still love nail polishes, but I just didn't feel like blogging.
There were some changes in my life and if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm engaged now :). My fiance is German and I was learning German language in order to apply for a bridal visa. Now we are waiting to get this visa :).

Today's blog post will be dedicated to a wonderful blue holographic nail polish OPI Give Me Space.
This nail polish was a part of the Starlight Collection.
Application and drying time were great.
For my manicure I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Here is a quick blue holographic nail polishes comparison:
Thumb: A-England - Spirit Of The Moors
Index finger: OPI - Give Me Space
Middle finger: Zoya - Dream
Ring finger: piCture pOlish - Freya's Cats
Pinkie finger: Masura - Сегодня Вечером Я Свободна (I'm Free Tonight)

Sunlight. Without flash.

14 комментариев:

  1. Congratulations with the engagement, dear! ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. HEJ!!!
    I'm very glad to see you again!!!
    OPI is amazing color!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OPI Give Me Space is really gorgeous! :-) I like also all blue holo polishes :-)
    Congratulations for your engagement!!! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hey sweetie!! I'm so happy to see you back. Hope the best for you! Smuack

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. OMG Bridal visa???? I hope you get it very soon <3!!!
    About the polish, I think it's a great blue, it looks great compared to the Zoya (that I love). BTW it's great to read you again, maybe blogging just when you fell like doing it could be the solution!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Aly! :*
      I'm going to blog now more often, I have too much not published or not swatched beautiful nail polishes, that it's a shame ;)

      Удалить
  6. we all fell a bit back with blogging, but congrats on your engagement :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...