06.06.2017

Sinful Colors - Cinderella (+ water decals)

Sinful Colors Cinderella used to be popular in the nail polish community few years ago (or even more :D ).
Cinderella is a light blue nail polish with a lovely pinkish shimmer.
This nail polish is thin and it applies streaky. Drying time is average.
On my nails you can see 3 coats + top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I added some water decals with cute bears and finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
Thank you very much for reading! <3

Sunlight. Without flash.

16 комментариев:

  1. It's very pretty and I love the bears. They're super cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love the base blue polish. The shimmer makes it look elegant. and the bear water decals are so adorable :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I wouldn't have thought it applied streaky looking at the finished result and I REALLY like this blue! Also seems like the perfect shade to go with the 'to me to you' bears, my sister in law would LOVE these!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Top coat helped to smooth the streaks ;). Thank you! :)

      Удалить
  4. Hi Irina :) I see your love for blue lasts :) Lovely and cute mani :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi, dear! :) Yes, blue is still my favourite color ^^, thank you! ;)

      Удалить
  5. You are right, Cinderella was quite popular back in...2012 (I bought it then).
    I agree with you about its formula (not up to the fame of this polish), the shade is quite pretty, anyway!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. 2012... Time flies ;). Yes, the shade is really pretty! :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...